Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day Out There!!!


Well, it's the first posting so here goes. I'm just learning this blog thing so please bear with me.....

I have been knitting like a mad woman lately. Carpal tunnel be damned!!!!

Right now I am working on the Nina shawl from Mason Dixon Knitting. I absolutely love the book. That's Molly sleeping on my shawl. You know your loved when you're allowed to sleep on a work in progress!

I have so many projects waiting in the wings. As a knitter of only a year and a half, I am taking the fact that I can now rationalize having many projects going at the same time as a good thing. You know, an blanket for working at home, the shawl for visiting friends, and the occasional socks or washcloth for errands.

Actually, I was strangley happy the other day when I noticed that my lovely stash had out grown it's cupboard and needed to be relocated to a larger piece of furniture. I think it's quite an achievement, but hubby developed a twitch when he noticed I had moved it.

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are so talented! The socks are amazing!
And boy do you need socks there, compared to socks out here in AZ.!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed. Everything looks great. Love the blanket and socks. The kids are pretty darn cute too!